If you know of a business looking for a digital solution and you connect them with us, this is Sourcing. This also requires qualifying the lead for a budget of >$10K, showing there's an immediate need, and that the project is a strong fit for Indiez. Heads up: Having knowledge of an organization that needs digital support and then giving us a generic email ID doesn't count as sourcing.
In order to qualify for a Selling partnership, you must:
• Actively facilitate a meeting or call with a client, and be the key to closing the deal.
• Help gather equipment, brainstorm the solution, then present a quote.
• Help build the proposal then propose the solution.
• Speak to client on behalf of Indiez and actively close the deal.
• Help shorten the sales cycle by ushering the buyer through it.
For a deal less than $100K, the commission structure is as follows:
As the deal amount rises, so do percentages for sourcing and selling partners.
We are a global organization. As such, our partners are located anywhere there's internet connectivity.
Here's a quick breakdown of what you can expect to make as an Indiez Partner:
For deals <$100K, $100K-$200K, and >$200K, respectively.
Sourcing: $3,000, $8,000, $15,000
Selling: $5,000, $12,000, $25,000
Managing: $20,000, $40,000, Project Dependent
For a deal less than $100K, you can expect to spend about 5 hours sourcing, or 10 hours selling. Generally, this time commitment doubles for Sourcing and Selling a project between $100K and $200K, and doubles again for projects over $200K.