Social networking websites have become an essential part of our day-to-day lives. Social media is beneficial not only for businesses but also for nonprofit organizations. Remember the viral ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?
Having knowledge and skill in social media marketing is more critical than ever.
The bigger the community, the successful your cause becomes.
If you are looking to gain support and build a community of loyal volunteers to further your nonprofit’s mission through social media, this post is a must-read for you!
Why should nonprofits use social media tools?
Managing social media accounts can be overwhelming.
Social media tools make your job easier by letting you manage different accounts in one place.
Top three reasons nonprofits should use social media management tools:
- Improve Productivity
Below is a list of 7 tools that can turn the tables for you. Take a look. You might get what you need in the first glimpse.
Audiense is the best Twitter marketing platform.
It helps you increase your brand awareness, find a relevant audience for your nonprofit and measure your impact on Twitter.
There’s no shortage of opportunities to find people who can support your cause through social media. Audiense helps you do just that!
Using the Audiense Monitoring feature, you can easily find people who are talking about your cause. There’s hardly any tool that can do what Audiense does.
– It’s a Twitter-based tool for analytics.
– It serves as a record keeper for the demographics, influence, and interests of the followers.
– Twitter Chatbot
– Data analytics and Tweet analytics
– Monitoring Mentions
– Best Time to Tweet report
– Community insights dashboard
– Tailored Audiences
– Search and filter profiles
Price for nonprofits: Offers a freemium plan and 30% discount for non-profits.
Hootsuite is one of the most popular and yet, most complicated tools in the market. Hootsuite allows you to manage Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest all in one place.
– Post scheduling
– Content Curation
– Campaign performance
– Advertising management
– Team Management
Price for nonprofits: 50% discount offered on Hootsuite Professional and Hootsuite Team plans. Apply here: https://hootsuite.com/pages/landing/non-profit-discount-application
TweetDeck is a free Twitter management platform.
– Manage multiple Twitter accounts in one place
– You can give access to your account to other Twitter users without sharing your password
– Tweet scheduling
– Search and filter panes showing tweets from different lists, Twitter feeds, searches, hashtags, keywords and more
– Real-time updating
The buffer is one of the most loved tools among social media marketers. It is user-friendly, fast and more flexible than any other tool in its class. The best part is, you can use it on your computer or phone.
– Multiple site upload option.
– One touch access.
– Easier user-interface.
– Works on both mobile and computer.
Price for nonprofits: 50% discount. Apply here: https://buffer.com/nonprofits
The best way to capture attention on social media is by publishing appealing visual content.
With Venngage, you can choose from a wide range of templates and customize the design to your needs. The drag and drop features make designing social media graphics easier. No design experience needed.
– Social media graphics and infographic designer
– Complete drag and drop
– Custom designs and templates
– Wide variety search-wise display
– High-definition, multiple format images.
Price for nonprofits: 50% discount. https://venngage.com/nonprofit-pricing
The headliner is one of the best video editing software for creating videos for social media.
From audio editing and conversion to video to complete video editing with all the required tools, this is just the perfect blend and a must have for any nonprofit.
– Video editor
– Audio to video converter
– Free tool that offers capabilities of paid apps
– Compatible with most of the devices
– Equipped with all the necessary editing tools and features
– Automatically transcribes your media
– Free stock image and video library
– HD videos
– Unlimited videos
– Allows creating videos in sizes that are best suitable for Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Stories, Snapchat
Plannable is a social media scheduling, collaboration and approval tool. If you have a team working with you, you can get their feedback before you publish the posts. It helps you see the preview of posts precisely as they will appear after publishing.
– Content Previews
– Content scheduling and direct publishing
– Content sharing feature on multiple devices
– Ability to add emojis, hashtags, page tags and GIFs in the scheduled posts
– Team discussion and feedback area
– Drag and drop media
– Works with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
Price for nonprofits: 50% discount: http://help.planable.io/pricing-security-privacy-and-terms/nonprofit-discount
Understanding the principle of all the social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc. with the correct analytical value is essential. The last thing you want is to get your efforts wasted for the improper implication of data. You must monitor the analytics of respective social platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
Try these tools today and tweet at @Indiez_io to let us know how they worked for you!
If you want to find out more check out this article here